Monday, August 25, 2008

I was wrong

So I was wrong and the truth was, he never really even considered her seriously. I think from a getting elected perspective, I still think she and with her husband have something no candidate could offer. But it does create the risk of the election becoming more about her and bill than Obama. However, if I did get elected as the president the last person I would want as Vice President would be Hillary and Bill. Talk about fearing back stabbing and trying to take over the white house, not to mention Bill and the ladies!!!

So Biden, well I like Biden as a person. The field of Democrats in Iowa, I thought Biden had the most impressive resume. How anyone could choose John Edwards over Biden always confused me. Biden is generally a good person and very experienced. I think most of his ideas are wrong but that is just me.

Who will McCain go for????? That is a tough one. I don't like Mitt Romney and I'm sorry but how anyone can be a Mormon is confusing. I don't think it should be illegal but I have trouble voting for one. I like Lieberman but that choice is unlikely but one of my favorite. I'm a huge fan of Newt Gingrich but no chance of that. I would love, love, love to see either General Patreus or Colin Powell. But I can't tell if anyone is seriously pursuing this as an option. At this point there are a ton of Governors out there. I think the Florida Governor is awesome.

So my prediction.... Joe Lieberman!!!

No comments: